Janine Cunningham is an actress and performer based in Brooklyn. She is a member of the Coyote Theater Collective and has performed locally in New York City as well as regionally. She studied acting at the Atlantic Acting School in New York City and Corporeal Mime with Theatre de l'ange fou in Wisconsin.
She is originally from San Francisco, California.
Past Projects and Performances
- "ReLateAble" an original work with The Coyote Collective.
- "Stuck but Can't Shut Up", an ensemble piece devised with Yinzerspielen, NYC
- "Love Disassembled", NYC
- "Lend Me a Tenor" (Maria) and "Rabbit Hole" (Izzy), Atlantic Stage, Myrtle Beach, SC
- "Bottled Up" (short film), Clangarang Films, Wilmington, NC
- "The Wayfarers", Theatre de l'ange fou, Spring Green, WI
- "Grand Guignol", Third Eye Theater, Portland, OR
- "Detective House" (short film), Oui Et, Portland, OR